I am always incredible excited to open up a new piece of tech that I believe has the ability to revolutionize an industry that I am a part of. While at the NKBA Thought Leadership Summit I had Shelly Palmer talk a little bit about the Samsung Gear 360 and decided I had to get one. Needless to say I have not been disappointed in the amount this small camera can do for me and my clients.
- I just want to start by saying this is incredible cool, if you told me 5 years ago I would be able to walk into a room and have a 3D snapshot of it in a few seconds I would laugh and say it was a pipe dream.
- This small size of the Camera allows for it to be used in more confined spaces. It is easy to mount on a tripod, the one I am currently using is the Smatree® SmaPole Q3 Telescoping Pole.
- Image quality is better than I expected. It is still not as good as a traditional camera and I will touch on that more in the cons.
- Great value when compared to other cameras of similar qualities.
- 3D Video recording makes for a great home walk through.
- You can see where the image was stitched together if you have objects that are very linear in the image. (Siding, Baseboard, etc..)
- You can occasionally see differences in lighting in the image where it was stitched together. This can be fixed with Photoshop.
- At the time I am writing this I cannot find a good image viewer that doesn’t require using a web browser. I am sure this is only a temporary issue.
- Harsh lights like recessed cans and sconces tend to bleed light into areas they should not. I will continue to play around with it and see if this is user error.
order propecia online uk Future Use
Using Chief Architects Panoramic Render and the 3D images from the Gear 360, it really opens the possibilities to give a home owner the ability to stand in their own home and truly see what it will look like after a renovation process. To take it to the next level you could incorporate Samsung’s Gear VR to give them a virtual tour of every room you create for them.
Overall I would say I am incredible happy with my purchase. I still believe Samsung has a lot of things they can improve upon but for a first generation for a new type of tech I am very impressed.